Saturday 8 March 2014

Day 5 - Lessons

Today ended well with custard for dinner (chicken korma and cheese first - don't ask about the cheese), but started badly as I need to go to the toilet (so cold it's done in the tent) so with Kev still in his sleeping bag I was up, sorted or so I thought. I then spent the next 30mins cleaning myself and my clothing up. All this at 43years old! What was worse was this meant we started late.

The weather improved after lunch and we finished skiing as the sun set below the horizon. So this is being written by head torch whilst I listen to Snow Patrol and Martha Wainright play 'set the fire to the third bar' whilst Kev boils water for our Nalgene hot water bottles. We expect another cold night so no picture tonight.

Hope you all have a great weekend - we are going skiing!

No comments:

Post a Comment